Limited Company Formation is part of our Company Secretarial Service and describes the process of making an electronic application to register a new company at Companies House.
Our company formation service covers the following legal structures:
- Private Limited Company (Ltd or Limited)
- Limited by shares, or
- Limited by guarantee
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
Our bespoke company formation packages range from basic to premium and all packages come with the option of a UK bank account, including £50 cash after account opening, and discounted web domain.
Anti-money Laundering Requirements
In order to comply with anti-money laundering legislation, we require all applicants wishing to form to provide photo ID (passport or driving licence) and current address verification (bank or credit card statement, council tax statement, HMRC letter).
In addition, we require at least 3 pieces of personal information about the directors, shareholders or guarantors:
- town of birth
- mother’s maiden name
- father’s first name
- telephone number
- national insurance number
- passport number
Information required to register a new UK company
- Unique company name
- SIC code (Standard Industrial Classification)
- Name(s) of Director(s)
- Name of Company secretary (optional)
- Director(s)' Service Address
- Person(s) with significant control (PSC)
- Registered Office Address
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
Companies House Filing Fee
In addition to our fees, the Companies House fee is £12.
Limited Company Formation - how long does it take?
Our electronic application to register a new at Companies House takes 24-48 hours.
Postal applications take 8 to 10 days and the Companies House fee is £40.