Annual accounts and corporation tax return preparation and filing form part of our core accounting service to small and medium size companies.
We work diligently to ensure that our Clients accounts and tax affairs comply with the relevant UK Companies Acts, HMRC Legislation and Financial Reporting Standards.
Annual accounts and corporation tax filig deadlines
Company directors are responsible for filing statutory accounts with Companies House at the end of their company’s financial year. The Companies House filing deadline for annual accounts is 9 months from the end of the financial year.
Our compliance software ensures that Clients do not incur late filing penalties and fines by monitoring Companies House and HMRC filing deadlines.
HMRC requires UK companies to file and pay corporation tax on their profits within 9 months after the end of their financial year.
Both Companies House and HMRC impose late filing penalties when accounts which are not delivered by the filing deadline.
- turnover is less than £10.2 million
- balance sheet is less than £5.1 million
- have fewer than 50 employees
- turnover does not exceed £632,000
- balance sheet does not exceed £316,000
- no more than 10 employees
- filing fees paid to Companies House
- penalties for late filing of accounts
- money paid for shares when the company was incorporated